Select Services & Resource Access
- Faculty Book Delivery Service (video, no audio) - Books delivered to your desk!
- The library offers a suite of Workshops On-Demand. A workshop is an excellent option if you can't give class time for library research instruction. Contact email@example.com if you'd like more information.
- Software - Zotero, Browzine, NVIVO, Excel charts and graphs, Powerpoint
- Scholarly writing - literature reviews, avoiding plagiarism
- Scholarly sources - introductions to core resources for research in church history and theology (or any subject area you want)
- Off-campus access to library's online resources
- To ensure proper authentication, start all searches of the catalog and databases at https://library.wheaton.edu
- Do you use Google Scholar? See how it can link you back to resources in the library including full text articles.
- Hours by location: