As you begin to type in the Simple Search box, you can choose from several options in the dropdown menu that appears. On the Advanced Search form, these options appear as radio buttons across the top.
- Library Catalog and Articles: Most of the resources available from Buswell Library. This default search combines the Library Catalog and most of the library's article resources. For users seeking in-depth results from particular databases, please visit the Database Search option.
- Library Catalog: Everything in Buswell Library's physical and electronic collections (books, e-books, journals and periodicals, media, music, maps, etc.), and most of the collections of the Billy Graham Center Archives and the Marion E. Wade Center.
- Course Reserves: Materials currently on reserve for Wheaton College courses. Users can search by keyword, course number, or instructor name.
- All I-Share Libraries: Most of the resources (books, journals and periodicals, media, music, maps, etc.) available to Wheaton College users through the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI).
- Libraries Worldwide: All of the resources (books, e-books, journals and periodicals, media, music, maps, etc.) that are discoverable around the world through WorldCat.